WV GOP Volunteer Positions Needed
Check out the exciting volunteer opportunities at the WV GOP State Headquarters in Charleston, WV!
Election Integrity Task Force (EITF)
As we enter into a new election year, the West Virginia Republican Party is committed to lay the groundwork for success in 2022 and 2024.
We MUST continue to push for integrity measures so our state and country holds the fair and transparent elections needed for our constitutional republic to function.
Moving forward, the West Virginia Republican Party is launching an Election Integrity Task Force. This taskforce will be made up of county party leaders and grassroots activists from across the state as we fight for ballot integrity, find solutions to the problems and concerns that exist, and to propose solutions.
Elections are the cornerstone of our Republic. If the very process of voting is corrupt, and too often it is, how can we have confidence in any part of our government. The biggest benefit of serving on the EITF is to Make America Great.
Benefits of the EITF members
- Get the latest updates on the findings of the Election Integrity.
- Be informed on upcoming Election Integrity bills in the legislature.
- Assist in recruiting election observers and poll workers.
- Help Get Out the Vote for Pro-Election Integrity Candidates.
- Keep the WV GOP informed about any concerns. Call our HQ 304-768-0493 to report any issues. Also report any incidents of possible election fraud to the WV Secretary of State Fraud Hotline at 877-FRAUD-WV or WV Secretary of State (https://sos.wv.gov/about/Pages/Investigations.aspx).
- Receive training for poll workers and election observers to help prevent fraud.
Join the Election Integrity Taskforce at www.wvgop.org/electionintegrity
Off years, years in which there are no Presidential of Congressional elections, are vital times to build the groundwork for successful future campaigns. The WV GOP plans to be super successful in 2022 and 2024, but we need outstanding interns to help. The summer is a great time for college and other students to get involved in Making America Great Again.
Interns volunteer at the Republican Headquarters in Charleston for 10 to 20 hours per week, gaining valuable experience and making important contacts for their future endeavors. Interns will learn through hands-on experience, the day to day operations of the state party.
Typical duties may include:
- Making phone calls to voters and others who wish to get involved.
- Communicating with county Republican committees for events, training, and other needs.
- Preparing mailers to get out the GOP message.
- Gaining experience in office software skills.
- Coordinating schedules for the Chairman and Executive Director.
- Promoting voter registration and field operations.
Contact Sharon Roland at email@example.com to inquire.